MDT Tru Tracker – Complete Rear Track Correction System
The Tru Tracker system is designed and engineered to be fully compliant with the Australian Design Rules (ADRs).
The price of this kit is fully fitted and approved by Superior Engineering.
All components are manufactured from high grade materials and thoroughly tested to ensure the strength and reliability of the rear axle assembly is retained.
Each component has undergone Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and has full Engineering Approval.
Easy to install, the Tru Tracker finally allows you to enjoy the benefits of putting the rear wheels where they should be!
In 2007 Toyota introduced the V8 diesel engine into its 70 Series model range in Australia. To accommodate the larger engine, the engine bay was widened and front track width was increased, while the rear remained unchanged. The result: an OEM track width difference of 95mm.
The narrower track at the rear causes the vehicle to sway unpredictably when travelling on soft surfaces. This also occurs when the vehicle encounters dry wheel ruts, or edged surface changes on sealed roads. Instability issues are also present when towing, or with heavily loaded or troop carrier vehicles with a high centre of gravity. This presents as a significant safety concern as the vehicle can become unstable and difficult to control under these conditions.
The MDT Tru Tracker is a complete rear track width correction system.
Designed and manufactured in Australia to the highest standards, the components fitted relocate the entire wheel hub assembly to the correct location.
As opposed to illegally offset rims or wheel spacers, the Tru Tracker is fully engineered & ADR complaint.
Installation is completed on vehicle with minimal modification required. The Tru Tracker also utilises many of the existing OEM components.
Toyota warranty is matched on all Tru Tracker components, with the system being available for fitment Australia wide (refer website for details).
- Improved dynamic stability and handling on sealed and well-formed roads
- Significantly improved tracking, driver control and handling in loose / deformable soils such as mud, gravel or sand
- Improved stability when towing
- Improved responsiveness
- Improved rollover resistance
- Complete Rear Axle Width Correction
- Improved Off-Road Safety
- Improved Vehicle Stability
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Utilises existing Diff Housing
- MDT Extension Stubs installed on either side of housing using high tensile shoulder bolts & Loctite retaining + thread lock compound
- Extended axles, brake lines, & park brake attachment plates + more supplied
- Can be completed on vehicle
- Remaining Toyota components reapplied as normal